C8 Corvette Corsa Xtreme with NPP
C8 Corvette Corsa Cat Back Exhaust 21100 – NPP is an added bonus to the CORSA Performance Exhaust systems as it results in more power, less backpressure, greater fuel economy, and more.
What's Included with the NPP C8 Corvette exhaust system
The NPP C8 Corvette Corsa exhaust system is intended for the all new Stingray Chevrolet Corvette V8 C8 6.2L and is offered in your choice of Polished or Black pro-series tips that bring a fresh style to your Stingray. It also comes complete with an Xtreme Sound Level of 9dB louder and 1dB quieter than stock. This Corsa NPP valve assemblies direct bolt to stock actuator motors and provides maximum exhaust volume and tone control with four active valves. The C8 Corsa Cat Back Exhaust System also includes two NPP valves and two AFM valves to control volume and drone during throttle application and different drive modes, without provoking a check engine light.
The C8 Corvette Corsa Xtreme exhaust system is built tough as it's made of durable stainless steel to last for many years of use. Specifically designed to deliver a tuned sound, raised volume, and quality drone control, no matter what your exhaust settings are. The Fresh: C8 Corvette Corsa Cat Back Exhaust 21100 – NPP is the ultimate choice for any C8 Corvette enthusiast.
Features and Specs of the Corsa C8 Cat-Back Exhaust 21100
- Maintains all Sound Modes
- +9 Decibels Louder and -1 Decibel Quieter
- 4 Valve NPP and AFM System
- +18 Horsepower and 16 LBS of Torque
- Custom X-Pipe Design
- Two Pro-Series Polished Tips
- Patented Reflective, No-Drone, Sound Cancellation Technology
- Lifetime Warranty - 5 Years Valves
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction 3.0"
- Sharp Looking Exhaust
- No CEL
- Easy to Install Without Welding
- 2.5" Diameter Tubing
- Mandrel Bent
- Straight-through Design
- Converts Fumes Into Unharmful Gases
- All Detailed Instructions and Hardware Included
- Guaranteed Free From Defects for Workmanship and Material
- Manufactured in Berea, Ohio, USA
Fitment: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 C8 Corvette Stingray with NPP
Product Note: Uses stock AMF and NPP Valves